Due to concerns of COVID-19 we have decided to cancel the Taste of Mira Mesa.
While we are not hosting the physical event we still would like to host the event virtually. This is a fundraising activity and we would like to continue it as a fundraiser.
Our Taste of Mira Mesa will go virtual after spring break.
Our silent auction, raffles, and pledge drive will still be running.
- Online silent auction will go live in April
- You can purchase raffle tickets and purse raffle tickets NOW until April
- Venmo – MMHS Foundation and put in the memo what it is for
- Cash, check, or credit card email Christine Hight at email@example.com or text to 858-414-6602
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of raffle prizes
We thank you for your continued support, as we do use the funds to support our students and teachers in the classroom and other needs of the school.
Please look for future updates regarding our Taste of Mira Mesa event going virtual.
The event will include a variety of restaurants to sample, a silent auction, raffles and a live auction.
Restaurants include: Ashoka the Great Indian Cuisine, Baba Kabob, Best Pizza and Brew, Bobalicious, Chick-fil-a, Cotixan, Gauza Sushi, Katie’s Apples, Mimi’s Cafe, MMHS Culinary Club, MMHS Food and Nutrition Club, Pacific Island Crave, Red Lobster, Smackin’ Guamanian Grill, and Souplantation.
Mira Mesa High School Wind Ensemble